Scholarships -2022: Don’t Miss this Opportunity to Apply & grab these Indian scholarships before February 2022

Scholarship programme for-2022  

Scholarship programme of government or  government institutions and reputed  organizations or companies can gives opportunities to get higher education and also it helps to support the financially. it also helps to change the career of young students & give some new global opportunities in the area of research and development in respective subject discipline.

              Here we are provide you the information about two educational support scholarships  programmes in India, which you can apply for it before the end of this month February, 2022.  to take opportunity to get it.

Following are the Two Major Scholarship Programme in India Provided for the Indian students.

1. Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2021-22

Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2021-22 aims to enable and propel India’s brightest youth, who are uniquely positioned to be the future leaders of tomorrow and to sit at the forefront of India’s technologically driven growth, for the benefit of Indian society.

Basically with the main objective of  NURTURING INDIA’S BRIGHTEST STUDENTS TO CREATE TECH FOR SOCIAL GOOD the Reliance Foundation provides this  Scholarship for the younger students.

Scholarship features:
  • Nurturing India’s talented youth who have the potential to become future leaders of tomorrow for the benefit of society.
  • Competitive selection process of students from Indian Socio-economic backgrounds
  • Scholarships will be granted on the basis of merit.
  • Up to 60 undergraduates and 40 postgraduate scholars will be selected.
  • 80% of the funds will be granted in advance at the start of each academic year, remaining 20% of the funds will be granted upon request to support professional development,
  • Scholars will also benefit from additional engagement and development activities
Scholarship Amount:
  • Undergraduate level– will be up to Rs/INR 4 Lakhs. (over the duration of the degree programme,)
  • Postgraduate level -will be up to Rs/INR 6 Lakhs (over the duration of the degree programme)
Eligibility for Scholarships
  • Be a resident Indian citizen
  • Undergraduate Scholarship : Students who have passed the JEE (Main) Paper-1 CRL* Examination and have secured a rank of 1-35,000 (* Common Rank List)
  • Postgraduate Scholarship : Students who have passed the GATE Examination and have secured a score of 550-1000 OR Score in the Undergraduate CGPA (7.5 or above) or % normalised to CGPA.

(Please use the conversion formula CGPA=% of marks/9.5 )

  • Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Master’s) Degree Programmes in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Computer Sciences, Mathematics & Computing, or Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering are eligible.

Last date to apply: 14-02-2022

Application mode:
  • Online applications only
  • Applications will open through our Application Portal
Visit the URL :
2. Kriti Fellowship 2021

Kriti Fellowship 2021 is an initiative of The Hyphen in association with WeCare and Discovery Village to provide opportunities to young artists to create art for bringing meaningful change in society. Under this fellowship, 25 young artists under the age of 30 will be provided with mentorship, a grant of INR 1 lakh each.

As part of this fellowship, 25 best entries of artists will be selected by jury members of eminent sculpture artists and mentored over a period of three weeks. These sculptures will find a place in India’s first ‘Museum of Plastic Waste Art’ at Nandi Hills near Bengaluru.

  •      Open to all Indian individual artistes under the age of 30

Scholarship/ Reward Prize: a grant of INR 1 lakh each & mentorship by eminent artists

Last date to apply: 31-01-2022

Important Dates
  • Competition Starts: December 10, 2021
  • Submission Deadline: January 31, 2022
  • Winner Announcement: February 10, 2022
Application mode
  • Online applications only
Visit the URL:

Get Updates Join Us Telegram:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You cannot copy content of this page