UGC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
“ISHAN UDAY” SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME -2022 FOR NORTH EASTERN REGION
UGC has decided to launch “Ishan Uday” Special Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern Region from academic session 2014-15 for improving the GER, promoting higher
education and for encouraging children belonging to economically weaker section of the NORTH EASTERN region . This SCHOLARSHIP Provided by Ministry of HRD and the University Grants Commission for promotion of higher education in the North Eastern Region NER.
Application For 2022
Scheme Name: ISHAN UDAY – Special Scholarship Scheme For North Eastern Region
- Scheme Closing Date : Open till 31-10-2022
- Defective Verification: Open till 15-11-2022
- Institute Verification: Open till 15-11-2022
Objectives of Scheme
1) To provide equal opportunities for higher studies in NE Region.
2) To increase the Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) in NE Region.
3) To focus more on professional education in NE Region.
4) Optimum utilization of NER Budgetary Allocation
- Ten thousand (10,000) fresh scholarships every year
- For general degree courses, technical and professional courses, including medical and para-medical courses ascertified by the Registrar/ Principal/ Director of University/ College/ Institute.
- Passed XII or equivalent in the preceding year of study
- Students with domicile of NER
- Parental annual income does not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh per annum from all sources.
- Secured admission in first year of any degree course, either general degree course of technical/professional/ medical/ paramedical course (Integrated courses included) in any of the following University/ College/ Institute
- Transgender candidates are eligible to apply under the scheme.
Condition for Institutional Admission:
- Universities/Institutions/Colleges included under Section 2(f) and 12 (B) of UGC Act.
- Deemed to be Universities included under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 and eligible to receive grants-in-aid from UGC.
- Universities/Institutions/Colleges funded by Central / State Government.
- Institutes of National Importance.
- Institutions recognized by other Statutory councils within as well as outside
- The admission should have been made in University/ Institution/ College with AISHE code.
The following documents will be uploaded at the time of applying.
- Domicile certificate .
- Proof of annual income to be issued by the competent authority
- For renewals, the annual progress report and continuation of studies will be required to be uploaded/ verified by the concerned Univeristy/ Institution/ College.
- 10,000 (ten thousand) fresh scholarships will be awarded every year on the basis of population census(last).
- Reservation for Persons with Disability (PwD)
Amount Of Scholarship:
- Rs.5400/-per month for general degree course and Rs.7800/-per month for technical/medical/professional/paramedical courses.
Procedure for Applying For The Scheme: Applications will be invited once in a year on the National e-Scholarship Portal of the Government of India. https://scholarships.gov.in/
How to Apply:
Apply for fresh or renewal of this Scholarship on National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Link at www.scholarships.gov.in
Visit Scholarship Portal: https://scholarships.gov.in/
For more details about Scheme Check the Detail Visit: www.scholarships.gov.in Scheme Guideline FAQ Apply Online Now
- This is the short overview/ summery of the scheme of ““ISHAN UDAY” SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR NORTH EASTERN REGION“ .
- For more details Please check the details of this scheme on the Guideline provided on the Scholarship portal or Visit Scholarship portal https://scholarships.gov.in to Apply and to check procedure how to get this scholarship.
- UGC “ISHAN UDAY” SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME -2022
- UGC INDIRA GANDHI SCHOLARSHIP-2022 FOR SINGLE GIRL CHILD-2022
- UGC RANK HOLDERS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME-2022
- UGC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC ST STUDENTS-2022
- AICTE – PRAGATI SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME-2022
2 thoughts on “UGC-MHRD SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME-2022 I “ISHAN UDAY” SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR NORTH EASTERN REGION [Apply Online- Last Date:31-10-2022]”
UGC schollarship is the very helpful by us.
Thank you for this scholarship.