UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
INVITES ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATIONS
Post: Lecturer, Assistant Chemist, Engineer, Geophysicist, Director
Vacancies – 67 Posts
Last Date To Apply: 12/5/2022
POST WISE DETAILS
- Assistant Chemist in Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines- 22 vacancies
- Assistant Geophysicist in Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines- 40 vacancies
- Assistant Director (Scientific “C”) in Andaman and Nicobar Police, Andaman and Nicobar Administration: 01 Vacancy
- Senior Scientific Officer (Scientific “B”) in Andaman and Nicobar Police, Andaman and Nicobar Administration: 01 Vacancy
- Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine) in Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh, Department of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh Administration: 01 vacancy
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health): 01 Vacancy
POST WISE ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS (Check Advertisement )
For Assistant Chemist [22 post]
Master’s Degree in any branch of Chemistry OR Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology from a recognized University/ Institution OR Degree or Diploma conferred by the Associate Institute of Chemist (India) in Chemistry.
For Assistant Geophysicist [40 post]
Master’s Degree in Physics or Geophysics or Geology or Mathematics from a recognized University or Institute; or BE or AMIE in Electronics or Communication from a recognized University or Institute.
For Assistant Director (Scientific “C”) [01 post]
(i)Master’s Degree in Botany or Zoology or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Biotechnology or Molecular Biology or Forensic Science or Physical Anthropology or Genetics form a recognized University or Institute and
(ii) Bachelor’s Degree with Botany or Zoology as one of the subject from a recognized University or Institute.
(B) EXPERIENCE: Five years experience of Analytical/Research work in Forensic Science. DESIRABLE: Doctorate Degree in concerned subject from a recognized University or Institute.
For Senior Scientific Officer (Scientific “B”) [01 post]
(i)Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Toxicology or Biochemistry or Forensic Science from a recognized University or Institute and
(ii) Bachelor’s Degree with Chemistry as one of the subject from a recognized University or Institute. (B) EXPERIENCE: Three years Analytical/Research work in Forensic Science.
DESIRABLE: Doctorate Degree in concerned subject from a recognized University or Institute.
For Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine) [01 post]
(i) A basic University or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
(ii) M.D.(Forensic Medicine) from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
(B) EXPERIENCE: Three years’ teaching experience in the concerned Specialty after acquiring postgraduate qualification as Lecturer/ Registrar/ Senior Resident/ Demonstrator/ Tutor in a Recognized Medical College/ Teaching Institution.
For Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health) [01 post]
Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
Note: for more about required qualification check Advertisement in details
- The age limit for the post has been given in the advertisement.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement.
The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PwBD-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at Interview stage
(a) Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five)
(b) No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
- Reservation and other Concessions & Relaxations as permissible under the rules
- CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) THROUGH ORA WEBSITE IS 23:59 HRS ON 12.05.2022.
- THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UPTO 23:59HRS ON 13.05.2022.
Formats of PRESCRIBED PROFORMA for various certificates have been made available in the Commission’s official Website http://www.upsc.gov.in. under Heading Recruitment followed by Forms of Certificates(link https://www.upsc.gov.in/recruitment/recruitment-performas) Candidates may download the same and fill up accordingly.
Check Detailed: Advertisement
Check latest Educational, Jobs, Event, & Research updates
Click to Join: Telegram Channel
940 total views, 4 views today