UPSC CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2022
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a notification on dt. 02.02.2022 for the recruitment of Civil Service (Prelims) Exam 2022. Applications are invited for the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination-2022 for post in varies service.
No. of Vacancies: 861
- Number of vacancies to be filled through the examination is expected to be approximately 861
Date of Examination
- Date of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2022: 05.06.2022
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE EXAMINATION
- All candidates (male/female/transgender) are requested to carefully read the Rules of Civil Services Examination notified.
- The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- A candidate must hold a Graduate degree of any of the Universities
- A candidate must have attained the age of minimum 21 years and maximum age of 32
years on the 1st of August, 2022
- For General: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- For SC/ ST/ Female & PwBD: Nil
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website https://upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the mentioned website.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS
- The Online Applications can be filled up to 22nd Feb, 2022 till 6:00 P.M. after which the link will be disabled. Detailed instructions regarding filling of online application is available at Appendix-IIA.
Plan of Examination
The Civil Services Examination will consist of two successive stages (vide Appendix I Section-I)
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination; and
- Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts mentioned
Scheme and Subjects for the Preliminary and Main Examination
A. PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION:
- The Examination shall comprise of two compulsory Papers of 200 marks each.
(i) Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions) and each will be of
two hours duration.
(ii) The General Studies Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
(iii) The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English.
(iv) Details of the syllabi are indicated in Part A of Section III.
B. MAIN EXAMINATION:
- The Written Examination
for examination details subjects & sysllabus check UPSC Exam Notification
List of Services
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Police Service
- IndianAudit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Information Service, Junior Grade Group ‘A’
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Protection Force Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Indirect Taxes) Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax) Group ‘A
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Grade III)
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service (DANICS), Group ‘B’
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service (DANIPS), Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Civil Service (PONDICS), Group ‘B
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS
- The online Applications can be filled up to 22nd February, 2022 till 6:00 PM.
For more details about UPSC Exam 2022, Exam procedure, syllabus, exam Centre Check:
or Visit UPSC Website: www.upsc.gov.in