Oil India Limited (OIL),
Navratna Public Sector Undertaking
Oil India Limited (OIL), Navratna Public Sector Undertaking, second largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company, India invites applications from eligible candidates from its production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo in Assam and Changlang district in Arunachal Pradesh for recruitment of workpersons at OIL,Field Headquarters, Duliajan.
Post/Position: Oil India Limited Work Person
Last date for submission of online application: 09/12/2021.
Salery Scale: GRADE VII (PAY SCALE ₹ 37,500.00 – 1,45,000.00)
- Passed 03 (three) years Diploma in Chemical/ Civil Engineering/ Computer / Electrical / Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation Technology / Mechanical Engineering from a Government Recognized University/Board/Institute.
AGE-LIMIT (AS ON THE CRUCIAL DATE i.e. 09/12/2021):
- GENERAL: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years
- SC/ST:Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer):Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 33 Years
- 02 (two) hours Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Computer Based Test (CBT) will comprise multiple-choice questions (MCQ) format.
- No negative marking
- Computer Based Test (CBT) will be bilingual i.e. English & Assamese
- Qualifying marks will be minimum 40% marks for SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and minimum 50% marks for others.
- Medical Fitness/Pre-Employment Medical Examination
Computer Based Test (CBT) PATTERN
Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of 3 (three) sections
- (A) English Language & General Knowledge/Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited
- (B) Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability
- (C) Relevant Technical Knowledge in the course curriculum depending on the trade.
How to Apply
- Apply online only through the link on the Oil India Limited website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 10/11/2021, 07:00 a.m. to 09/12/2021, 11:59 p.m. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Candidate(s) are advised to carefully read the instructions specified in ‘How to Apply’ given in the above link in the OIL’s website and fill in the online application form giving correct/accurate information.
The results of the selection process(s), as applicable, will be declared in the Oil India Limited website (www.oil-india.com).
For more details about this recruitment See : Notification Oil India Limited Work-Person