One Day Inter-disciplinary National Webinar on ‘‘Intellectual Property Rights: Threat or Opportunity for Academicians’’
291 291 people viewed this event.
INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL COLLEGE, LADWA (Dhanora)
(Affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra)
One Day Inter-disciplinary National Webinar
‘‘Intellectual Property Rights: Threat or Opportunity for Academicians’’
Under the aegis of IQAC
- Webinar Date: 29 December , 2021
- Online Mode.
Registration Link : https://forms.gle/USpfifQhsqsLT7mP9
CALL FOR RESEARCH PAPERS
contribution to any of the mentioned topics and send the abstract of your research paper to
- Email Id: email@example.com.
- The date of submission of Abstract: 25-12-21.
- Full length papers should be submitted by: 27-12-2021
Theme of the Webinar:
- Procedure to fill the IPRs
- Literature search Issues on Intellectual Property rights in Research and Creative Works
- Patent Laws: How to apply, Challenges and their solutions
- Role of Internet in Intellectual Property rights
- Copyright and Trade Mark
- Any other topic related to the Webinar
Any other areas related to the theme of the webinar.
- Participants Fees :Faculty/Academicians Rs. 300/-
- Research Scholar/ Students: Rs. 200
for more details about check: Brochure