INTERNATIONAL FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME ON “REVAMPING PERSPECTIVES: A COGNITIVE AND BEHAVIORAL OUTLOOK TO TEACHING”
214 214 people viewed this event.
SHASUN JAIN COLLEGE FOR WOMEN
INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC) &
DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY
INTERNATIONAL FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
“REVAMPING PERSPECTIVES: A COGNITIVE
AND BEHAVIORAL OUTLOOK TO TEACHING”
FDP Date: 07.02.22 to 12.02.22
REGISTRATION LINK: https://forms.gle/m9rRk5kybprSjE6H6
No registration fee.
T O P I C Covered
- Adapting to Remote Learning & Transitioning back to Offline Learning
- Addressing Anxiety in Classroom
- Self-regulated Learning for Higher Education
- Can we be Mindful Teachers? Mindfulness Practice to Transform the Teaching Learning Experience
- Compassionate Classroom: Preventing and Handling Challenging Behavior through ABA.
- Effective Arts-based Creative Teaching
E-Certificate will be provided on attending all days.
For more details Check: Brochure