International Conference on ‘Recent Techniques and Innovations in Sports’
Shri Vile-Parle Kelavani Mandal’s
Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics
IQAC and Research Committee
‘Recent Techniques and Innovations in Sports’
- Date: 18-19 February, 2022
- Mode: Online (MS Teams)
Call for Papers on themes
Sub-Themes of the Conference
• Exercise prescriptions and physical fitness.
• Mental health, yoga and research pedagogy.
• Olympic and Paralympic Education, Mobilising
• UN Sustainable Development
• Sports medicine, aging and exercise physiology.
• Psychological interventions and sports performance.
• Future trends and challenges in physical education & sports.
• Sports nutrition, exercise metabolism, and sports performance.
• Olympism, Olympic and Paralympic Movement,
• Olympic and Paralympic Values.
• Recent trends in health and sports science.
• Sports management and economy of the nation.
• Recent technical innovation and entrepreneurship in sports.
• Sports industrialization, sports journalism,
• ethics & legal issues in sports.
• Socialization through sports.
• Sports training and sports biomechanics.
• Doping and International relationship.
- Last Date of Abstract Submission : 14th February 2022
- Full length Paper Submission : 15th February 2022
- Notification of Acceptance : 16th February 2022
- Conference Date: 18th-19th February 2022
Paper would be emailed/submitted to: Email: email@example.com
All the selected papers will be published in Peer- Reviewed Journal with ISSN No.
- Last Date Of Registration: 14 February, 2022
Phone: 022- 42338000 | Mobile – +91- 9222219223
for more details Check: Brochure