International Conference On “Multidisciplinary Aspects of Environment and Sustainable Development after Covid-19 Pandemic”
Multidisciplinary Aspects of Environment and Sustainable Development after Covid-19 Pandemic
Department of Zoology
Raj Rishi GOVT. AUTONOMOUS College, Alwar, Rajasthan
Conference Date- 15th& 16th December, 2021
MODE : Virtual on Google Meet
CALL FOR PAPERS
High-quality research papers related to Life Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Pharmacy, Environment, Toxicology, Humanities, Commerce, Management, Travel and Tourism and Interdisciplinary subjects and their themes and sub themes.
- A special award for BEST PAPER & PRESENTATION will be presented in the conference.
for any query contact the conference coordinator through following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date for Registration: 10 December 2021, 23.59 hours
- Last date for Abstract Submission: 01st December 2021, 23.59 hours
- Last date for Full length paper submission: 05th December 2021, 23.5
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEE
- There is NO registration fee for the Conference.
A Certificate will be awarded to each participant on the successful completion of the conference
FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE CHECK : BROCHURE