Conference Call I 14th International Conference on “Transforming Business in ESG ( Environmental, Social and Governance)”.
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
14th International Conference on
“Transforming Business in ESG ( Environmental, Social and Governance)”
Date: March 12-13, 2022
Who Should Attend?
for scholars, teachers, government policy makers and practitioners from any professional discipline.
Registration Fees Check: http://www.gcemp.gnu.ac.in/content/registration
- Pay Registration Fees Online
- Fill the Online Application Form through this link: http://bit.ly/GCEMP2k22
CALL FOR PAPERS
Research papers, conceptual papers (review of literature) and cases are solicited from academicians, management consultants, research scholars, Industrial Experts and management students, relevant to the theme of the conference.
- Abstract (not exceeding 200 words) should reach us through email at email@example.com latest by November 30, 2021 in Microsoft Word Format only.
- The complete paper and plagiarism report should reach us at Email address firstname.lastname@example.org latest by January 16, 2022
Paper Submission Guideline: http://www.gcemp.gnu.ac.in/content/submission-guidelines
- Last date for submission of abstract: 30 November, 2022
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstract: Within 4 Working days from the date of submission
- Last Date for Submission of Phd Synnopsis for 2nd Doctoral Colloquium: 15 January, 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Full Paper: 16 January, 2022
- Last Date for Registration (Early birds): 18 January, 2022
For more detail visit our website: www.gcemp.gnu.ac.in