FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME ON “Use of ICT Tools for Enhancing Quality of Higher Education in India”
Ministry of Education Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching
Khandesh College Education Society’s
College of Engineering and Management, Jalgaon
in collaboration with
Guru Angad Dev Teaching Learning Centre Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College, University of Delhi
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME ON
Use of ICT Tools for Enhancing Quality of Higher Education in India
- FDP Date: 09th to 15th February 2022
- Mode: Flexible mode
Who Can Attend: Faculty members (Regular/Ad-hoc/Temporary/ Guest) from any Indian
University/ College/ Institute as well as registered Ph.D. Research Scholars are eligible
to apply for this FDP.
- Approved for CAS Promotion under UGC & AICTE.
- Interdisciplinary course valid for all streams.
- Flexible mode is also available.
- Sessions on technological know how and teaching techniques to cater to all kinds of participants.
- Sessions on skills needed to address the psychological needs of participants.
Topics Covered in FDP:
- Tools to engage students
- Tools to make online sessions interactive
- Tools to evaluate students online
- Introduction to R for Project/Reseach/Analysis
Registration Fees: Rs.600/
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION :8th Feb 2022, 8.00 pm
For more details Check: Brochure
For queries : +91 9371024987, +91 9595573987, +91 9595573987