Conference Call: 4th International Conference On Advanced Engineering Optimization Through Intelligent Techniques (AEOTIT)
Join with us click @Telegram
4 th International Conference On
Advanced Engineering Optimization Through Intelligent Techniques (AEOTIT) (Hybrid mode)
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology(An Institute of National Importance of Government of India)
Surat – 395 007, Gujarat State, INDIA
|Date||28 – 30 September 2023|
|Venue||Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology|
Call for Papers
- Optimization using: Genetic algorithm (GA), Differential evolution (DE), Simulatedannealing (SA), Particle swarm optimization (PSO), Artificial Bee Colony (ABC)algorithm, Harmony search (HS) algorithm, Ant colony optimization (ACO),Artificial immune algorithm (AIA), Teaching-learningbased optimization (TLBO) algorithm, Charged system algorithm, Cuckoo search algorithm, Firefly algorithm, Bacteria foraging optimization, Sine-cosine algorithm, Grey wolf optimization algorithm, Ant-lion optimization algorithm, Jaya algorithm, Rao algorithms, Hybrid optimization techniques, and other latest meta-heuristic techniques.
- Multi-objective and many-objective optimization techniques and the applications
- Artificial neural networks (ANNs) based optimization and the applications
- Deep neural networks and their applications
- Application of fuzzy logic in optimization
- Big data analytics, Understanding complex networks, Internet-of-things and cyber-physical systems
- Intelligent transportation systems & smart vehicles
- Intelligent fault detection, fault analysis, diagnostics and monitoring
- Real-time intelligent automation, and their associated supporting methodologies and techniques, including control theory and industrial informatics
- Applications of chaos theory and fractals
- Finite element analysis, Computational fluid dynamics, simulation
- Taguchi’s Design of experiments, Orthogonal arrays, ANOVA, Response surface methodology (RSM)
- Multi-attribute decision making methods such as AHP, TOPSIS, ELECTRE, PROMETHEE, VIKOR, GRA, DEA, DEMATEL, R-method, UTA, OWA, ORESTE, etc. and their fuzzy versions
The Registration Fees Due: September 27, 2023.
- The accepted papers are likely to be published in the Springer Proceedings and special issues of few international journals of repute.
Important: The guidelines to prepare the Abstracts are available under the ‘Events’ section of www.svnit.ac.in
- Submission of extended abstracts of one page: 15th July 2023
- Decision on the provisional acceptance/complete rejection: 25th July 2023
- Submission of full manuscripts in Springer format: 15th August 2023
- Submission of revised papers in Springer format: 25th September 2023.
- Conference dates: 28th – 30th September 2023.
Read Detail: Brochure