A SHORT-TERM COURSE ON “FUNDAMENTALS OF PYTHON BOOTCAMP”
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
PANDIT MADAN MOHAN MALAVIYA
NATIONAL MISSION ON TEACHER AND TEACHING TEACHING LEARNING CENTRE
Ramanujan College, University of Delhi
A SHORT-TERM COURSE ON
“FUNDAMENTALS OF PYTHON BOOTCAMP”
Date of STC: 26th January 2022-12th March 2022
ELIGIBILITY & REGISTRATION
- The Short-Term course is open to Faculty members, Research Scholars, School and College students.
- All those interested are required to register
- INR 1500/- by
- Register on visiting https://stc.rcmoocs.in/
- BASIC PYTHON COURSE
ASSESSMENT & CERTIFICATION
A Minimum of 60% Attendance in all Live Sessions/Classes is a mandatory condition for the completion of the program.
Apart from this, there will be periodic assessments in form of Quiz, Assignment, or other objective/subjective evaluations followed by a Final
Assessment at the end of the course.
- 1. 50% Assignment submission should be there.
- 2. 50% marks to be scored in the quizzes.
- 3. 50% marks in Final Assessment is mandatory for receiving Certificates.
All the participants must fulfil the above criteria to be eligible for receiving the E-Certificates.
1. Registration is mandatory for participation.
2. Attempting and submitting all the quizzes and assignments is mandatory,
3. No Objection Certificate (NOC) or Leave is NOT REQUIRED to participate in the Programme.
MS. ASHIMA JAIN
Assistant Professor, Department of Vocation
Contact Us through WhatsApp: +91 – 7011863335, +91 7011527088
FOR MORE DETAILS CHECK: BROCHURE