INTACH Knowledge Centre (IKC), New Delhi
(Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage)
Post/position: Library Assistant
Last Date: 30th November, 2021.
Essential Qualification for the post of Library Assistant in INTACH Knowledge Centre (IKC):
- Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher qualification.
- L.I Sc. (Bachelor in Library and Information Sciences).
- L.I. Sc. (Master’s Degree in Library and Information Sciences) or Equivalent
- Master’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline.
- Course in computer applications at graduate or PG level, working knowledge about latest library management systems and website management.
Minimum two years working experience in a library/information centre.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send their CV to the e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org till 30th November, 2021.
- The selection shall be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
The candidates who have already applied w.r.t. advertisement displayed during the month of March need not apply again.
Website link: http://documentationcentre.intach.org/internship/