COMMON RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS IN PARTICIPATING BANKS
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers’ cadre posts listed below in the Participating Banks is tentatively scheduled in December 2021/ January 2022.
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I):- 220 post
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 884 Post
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) : 84 Post
- Law Officer (Scale I): 44 Post
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) : 535 Post
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) : 61 Post
Total Vacancies: 1828
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by
candidates: 03.11.2021- 23.11.2021
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 03.11.2021- 23.11.2021
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: December 2021
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 26.12.2021
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: January 2022
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main : January 2022
- Online Examination – Main: 30.01.2022
- Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination: February 2022
- Download of call letters for interview: February 2022
- Conduct of interview: February/March 2022
- Provisional Allotment: April 2022
Age Limit: 20 to 30 Years as on 23rd November 2021.
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1991 and not later than 01.11.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- Age Relaxation - 05 Years for SC / ST, 03 Years for OBC, 10 Years for PwD, For others as per Govt. Rules).
Candidates, intending to apply for CRP SPL-XI should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in advertisement.
IT Officer (Scale-I):
04 years Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics and Telecommunications/ Electronics an Communication/ Electronics and Instrumentation (OR)
Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics and Tele Communication/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications (OR) Graduate having passed DOEACC 'B' level.
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/
Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri.
Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/
Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/
Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree
Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the
degree (graduation) level.
Law Officer (Scale I)
A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full
time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/
HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.*
Marketing Officer (Scale I)
Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time
MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM
with specialization in Marketing *
Selection Process: Online Common Written Examination (Common Written Examination) followed by Main Exam and Interview. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total weighted score to be considered to be shortlisted for Interview.
MARKS OBTAINED IN THE ONLINE MAIN EXAMINATION ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEW AND ALSO FOR FINAL MERIT LISTING
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply online only from 03.11.2021 to 23.11.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted
Procedure for applying online
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorized website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Specialist Officers” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Specialist Officers (CRP-SPL-XI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Applicable GST will be borne by IBPS): Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 03.11.2021 to 23.11.2021 (only Online payment, both dates inclusive) shall be as follows
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for details and updates.