(A Govt. of India Undertaking) REGD & CORPORATE OFFICE ITI BHAVAN, DOORAVANI NAGAR BENGALURU
Position: AEE (Grade-2) , Dy. Manager/ Manager
ITI Limited, the Country’s multi-unit Central Public Sector Undertaking under the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications is one of the country’s leading total solutions provider in telecommunications.
HOW TO APPLY AND IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED THROUGH ONLINE.
In addition to Submission of online application, the candidates are requested to submit hard copies of application along with required documents as per the list below in the following address. Without hard copies of application with relevant documents candidates will not be included in the shortlist. Last date for submission of on line application is on 11.11.2021 and receipt of hard copies of application along with copies of certificates is on 15.11.2021. No application fee required
- Experience in Mobile Network deployment-preferably in 4G Technology and knowledge in RF
- Knowledge of SACFA ( Standing advisory committee for frequency allocation) and WPC
- Expertise working in telecom industry
- Operational knowledge of signal systems and technology
- Knowledge of fibre optic and ACCESS Networks
- To plan and execute active roll out of Core Network along with the elements such as MME, EPC, HSS, SGW.
- Good understanding of the Core Architecture and experience in the deployment of the CORE Networkfor any Operators.
- Knowledge of the Routers, Switches and integration with the existing IP/MPLS Network
- Responsible for the deployment of new technologies, swapping and upgradations of the existing technologies, redeployment of recovered equipment and infrastructure sharing with Telecom infra providers for network roll out.
- Integration and commissioning of the RAN and TX Node
- Delivered design and implementation of RAN and Microwave.
- Understanding technical aspects of Telecom Tower building.
- Testing antennas, COX and fiber optic cables
Qualification for AEE (Grade 2):
- BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognised University
- BE/B.Tech in E&C/ Electronics/Telecommunicat ion/ Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognised University
Qualification for Dy. Manager/ Manager :
- BE/B.Tech in E&C/ Electronics/Telecommunication from a recognised University
For more details See : Notification