Three Days International Conference “WORLD CONSTITUTION: A NEW HORIZON OF HUMAN RIGHTS”
Government Law College, Mumbai
(Affiliated to University of Mumbai
Three Days International Conference
“WORLD CONSTITUTION: A NEW HORIZON OF HUMAN RIGHTS”
- Date: 7th, 8th & 9th January, 2022
- Conference Venue: virtual
Registration Link : https://forms.gle/XeXcBWoDdoF35c7a9
Call for papers
Invite unpublished research papers, the interested participants should send an abstract along with full Research paper on or before: 25thDecember,2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org
SESSION – I
- The Concept of Welfare State and World Constitution
- World Constitution and challenges to National security and State sovereignty
- World Constitution a step towards withering away state
- sovereignty and individuality
- World Constitution a grim reality.
- Role of civilized state’s in making of world Constitution.
- World Constitution a threat to Nation State theory.
- World Constitution overcoming barriers of Nationalism and Individualism.
- Problems and Challenges on enforcement of World Constitution.
SESSION – III
- World Constitution and future of Human Rights.
- The need of world Constitution in the wake of Liberalization
- Privatization Globalization and Protection of Human Rights
- Capitalism and world Constitution
- Communism and world Constitution
- The philosophy of Universalization of Mankind under the umbrella of World Constitution.
- World Constitution and the Continental Thrust in the light of Religious Ideologies and Practices
- Foreign Delegates Rs. 2000 /-
- Academician/Advocate Rs.1000 /-
- Research Scholar Rs.500 /-
- Students /participation Rs.200 /-
Registration fees includes E- Certificate and E-Book
- Last date to register and pay fees: 5th Jan.,2022
- Last Date to submit full paper: 25th Dec., 2021
- Date of Conference: 7th ,8th ,9th Jan.,2022
Telegram Group Link – https://t.me/+yXYg6TV_S79iMzk1