SoFerence 2021 Looking Ahead: Future of Libraries, 18 December 2021
Information Resource Centre
Tata Consultancy Services, India
Looking Ahead: Future of Libraries
18 December 2021
Guidelines for Presentations
Presentation should be aligned to the Themes / Sub themes mentioned above.
Preferably covering learnings from experimentation (Success or Failure stories)
The number of slides should be limited to 15 and time allotted for presentation will be maximum 7 minutes.
Last date for submission of Presentation is 15 November 2021.
Selected submissions will be invited for presentation at SoFerence 2021
- Submit your presentation HERE
- Registration link: https://sites.google.com/view/soference/registration
- Click Here to Register before 30 November 2021
We invite presentations from LIS professionals on the following themes:
Collection Development and Access Patterns: Impact
on Library Services:
- Trends in Collection Development
- Subscription/Business Models
- Platforms & DRMs
- Innovative Library Services
LIS Professionals in the New Era: Extended Roles and
- Rebranding of Librarians
- Collaboration: Resources and Services
- Online / Collaborative / Group Learning
- Social Media Analysis / Sentiment Analysis
- Big Data & Analytics
The Transforming Library Environment: Priorities and Perspectives:
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Robotics / Cloud Application in Libraries
- Information Tools / Technology: State of the Art
- Design Thinking in Libraries
- User Experience: Self-help Kiosk, etc.
- Remote Services / Touchless Access Nodes
- Application of Gamification Techniques
- Each technical session will have 1 Best Presentation Award.
- There is no registration fee, however registration is mandatory and only registered participants will be accommodated in SoFerence.
- All participants will be rewarded with an E-Certificate.
For queries, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
With Best Regards
Dr. Nagappa V. Bakkannanavar
Tata Consultancy Services Limited